It’s only October I know... but there’s no harm in being prepared for Christmas, especially if you’re after a pair of made-to-measure boots, even if they’re a Christmas present for yourself!
Sure, we stock an array of boots (and more!) in a range of sizes, but if you sometimes find that the boots you buy are a little too snug on the calf, or a little too loose around the ankle, then a made-to-measure service can really take the annoyance out of boot shopping and prevent disappointment.
The Spanish Boot Company is one of the few online retailers that offers a made-to-measure service, giving you that extra peace of mind when shopping online.
Our made-to-measure boots can take a little longer than regular orders. If you’d like a beautiful, new pair of boots, tailored perfectly to fit you, by Christmas, please ensure you order no later than Monday 18th October.
But how do I order a pair of made-to-measure boots online?
Don’t worry, it’s super simple!
- In the ladies’ or men’s dropdown menus of our website, select ‘Made to Measure’
- Select your desired boot
- Beneath the boot’s images you will see a diagram showing where exactly on your calf, ankle and foot you should measure. In the corresponding fields to the right, add your measurements.
- For more help and tips on measuring yourself, check out the instructional video on each product page (within the image slider) and read the instructions at the bottom of the page.
- You can also customise your boots further by selecting your colour and sole type (on certain boots)
- Once you’ve added all your measurements, click ‘add to cart’ and you’re away! A beautiful pair of completely bespoke boots is being created just for you!
How much does it cost and can I pay in instalments?
For our made-to-measure service, it’s £100 + the cost of the boot and YES you can!
With Klarna you can spread the cost over three instalments at no extra cost. There’s no interest, no fees, no credit application and the automatic payments are deducted monthly from your payment card. Oh, and the minimum spend is only £35.
But what exactly is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish fintech company that offers payment solutions for consumers. It is partnered with 100,000 online retailers and is used by over 60 million consumers worldwide (so, you know it’s trustworthy!).
The Spanish Boot Company offers their Pay in 3 solution. You pay a third of the overall cost at the point of purchase, the next third 30 days later, and the final third 30 days after that - very useful when you have too much month left at the end of your money!
So how do I use Klarna with my Spanish Boot Company purchase?
At checkout, you simply select Klarna and they do the rest!
For more information on using Klarna to pay, take a look at our Klarna FAQs. And don’t forget, if you want to be unwrapping - or watching a loved one unwrapping - the perfect pair of made-to-measure boots on December 25th, make sure you order from our website no later than Monday 18th October! Happy shopping!