With covid-related disruption still lurking around every corner, we’re still unsure of which major equestrian events will allow spectators this summer.
But, we never let a cancellation get in the way of a good shopping spree so here are 3 reasons we think you still need a pair of Spanish Boots in your life.
- They last for years so let’s play the long game! Yes, these boots are never out of fashion and you’ll see many an event season as they even improve with age. So, just because 2021 might be light on activity doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be ready to hit the shows looking good as soon as restrictions allow.
- Spanish Boots are classic footwear that works on any occasion so a lack of equestrian action shouldn’t put you off. Our range of styles and finishes means we have something for everything from barbeques to shopping trips, to meals out or country walks. The fact that they are so adaptable and multi-purpose, not to mention supremely comfortable, is what makes us love them.
- These boots look and feel amazing. Simply getting your hands on a pair will make you swoon so we recommend buying them just for the feel-good factor. You really can’t miss out on having such amazing footwear in your closet – no matter what happens in the fashion world, there will ALWAYS be a season for boots.
- You’ll be in good company. Why not check out and follow some of our Instagram influencers to see the boots in action. There’s @Charlotte.in.England; @instachasseresse; @emilyjanejohnston; You’ll also see some of our clothing ranges, such as the quintessentially English Egality Freedom jackets.
- Finally, did you know you can buy your new boots with Klarna? This means paying across three instalments with 0% finance, making that investment even easier to justify!
If you’re wondering what opportunity you might get to wear your new boots this year, here’s a link to the Horse and Hound guide to major equestrian events and whether they are allowing spectators.