Made to Measure: Cordoneras: tobacco
- knee high matt leather boot
- leather lined
- front lace detail
- inside zip
- water resistant if kept waxed (use Sno-seal to waterproof)
- Good-year welted durable leather sole with integral cork layer for a natural breathable foot bed to aid ergonomic and anatomical support
- handcrafted in Valverde del Camino, Southern Spain, due to this there may be slight variances in colour and fitting
- select a standard foot size this element is not made to measure. Please check the SIZE CHARTS before ordering women generally take their normal footsize in the Cordonera boot
- Complete measurements using diagram for reference
- Complete using cms and on a bare leg the factory make an allowance of 1.5cms
- Ensure you always measure the circumference at the same point as the related height measurement
- The ankle measurement D is the narrowest part of your ankle
- Measurement J is the height you want the boots
- Made to measure items take 8 weeks this can increase to 12 weeks at busy times and lead time can vary around Christmas
- They are non-refundable
- Slice it and pay later with Klarna allows you to pay in 3 installments at no extra cost to you
- Spread the cost with super simple short-term installments automatically deducted monthly from your chosen payment card.
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- No interest or fees - ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
- Minimum spend £80
- Pay 1st installment when you purchase, 2nd Installment after 30 days and final installment after 60 days
- For example: Spanish Riding Boots classic £365 would be split into 3 installments of £121.66
- Select Klarna at checkout and they will do the rest
- Klarna FAQ's
Our courier (UK Mail) has informed us of the following option for those self-isolating: (just state in the notes when ordering if we should select this option when booking the deliver:
“For consumers who want to accept deliveries at home but are self-isolating and minimising physical contact, a new delivery type description ‘Accepted at Delivery Point’ is now available.
On arrival at the delivery address our driver will knock or ring the bell and will then step away to a safe distance. If the consumer advises that they wish not to sign on the scanner, the driver will ask for their name, record ‘Accepted at Delivery Point’ and then take a photo of the premises.”
For those wanting to use this option just state in the notes when ordering and we will select this option when booking the delivery
(SOME EXCEPTIONS APPLY)
Standard UK delivery is FREE: 2-3 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* (£5) - available on orders placed before 11am (UK mainland only exception include Northern Scotland**)
Saturday Delivery* (£10) - available on orders placed before 11am (UK mainland only exceptions include Northern Scotland**)
*we book these services as selected by the customer we cannot be held responsible for delays by the courier company.
** excluded postcodes: AB,IV,KW,PA,PH
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS APPLY:
Croatia + £20
Italy (Sardinia & Sicily) +£30
Saudi Arabia +£30
South Africa +£30
United Arab Emirates +£30
Items purchased outside of EU may be subject to their own countries taxes/import duties.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please contact us if you do not see your destination listed at checkout.
Delays can occur in customs, and these delays are beyond our control. Most orders require a signature on receipt.
Important: Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
N.B. Should for any reason the goods need to be returned or exchanged ALL postage cost are to be borne by the customer.
N.B. Should for any reason the goods need to be returned or exchanged all postage cost are to be borne by the customer. You must mark the return parcel 'RETURNS' otherwise we will get charged import duty on this item. If you don't state this on the parcel the import duty will be deducted from your refund.
We will endeavour to get the right sizing at the outset but should this not be correct The Spanish Boot Company WILL NOT cover postage costs on overseas items.
Please do contact us if you would like to order multiple items, you would like to arrange shipping yourself or have any questions.
Full refund to value of goods purchased within 30 days (compliant with Consumer Rights Act 2015) of receipt by customer provided goods are returned unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase. Regrettably this does not include any postage costs incurred by the customer.
If the boots are deemed to be faulty in any way then we will cover return postage costs but only to the value of £7 (use MyHermes) if you book the collection or we will book the collection via MyHermes. Standard insurance option is fine.
Exchanges within 30 days provided goods are returned unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase. The Spanish Boot Company WILL NOT cover postage costs for returned item but will cover the postage for exchange items (UK ONLY).
Return items in mailing sack (do not tape the box) in original packaging i.e. cardboard inside boots to:
The Spanish Boot Company
123A Winslow Road
Royal Mail Standard Parcel Signed For or Parcelforce is fine - please make sure you get Proof of Posting Receipt. Return postage is to be paid by the customer but if item is being exchanged outgoing postage will be paid by The Spanish Boot Company.
We are unable at the moment to offer a free returns service but we are aware the boots are expensive to return. So if you do need to return your item/s for any reason we suggest you use Collect+ or MyHermes
If you visit www.collectplus.co.uk or www.myhermes.co.uk find your nearest shop, follow the instructions online you can make your booking. Select 'to send' tab and not 'returns' - we are not listed as a company under the returns section.
This service cost £6-8 (compared to a minimum of £12 at the Post Office for a standard pair of boots).
STANDARD INSURANCE COVER IS SUFFICIENT.
Notification and return of damaged or faulty products
Notification of faults must be given in writing accompanied with photographs (where applicable) to The Spanish Boot Company
Please send your completed returns form and photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org we will review the product and if we deem the product to be damaged or faulty we will liaise with you to rectify the issue.
Please do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage / re-collection costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
Made to Measure Service and Tailor-made order items
Please note that once a tailor-made item or a made to measure order has been made and supplied to you as a custom made item, you do not have the right to return for a refund or exchange if it is unsuitable. You do not have the right to return your item if you have provided the incorrect details or measurements.
Please be sure of suitability before purchasing. To cancel your tailor-made order or made to measure order you must notify us within 48 hours post purchase.
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card / bank account.