NEW! Spanish Riding Boots classic: green (tread sole)
- matt green leather knee high upper
- full length practical outside zip
- intricate brogue detail and detachable TASSELS
- water resistant if kept waxed (use Sno-Seal to waterproof the leather)
- Good-year welted durable rubber tread sole with integral cork layer for a natural breathable foot bed to aid ergonomic and anatomical support
- handcrafted in Valverde del Camino, Southern Spain, due to this there may be slight variances in colour and fitting
- the boots can have a faint line down the front this is due to the manufacturing process. The boots are rolled off the last because they don't have a front seam. This wears in and becomes unnoticeable
- sizing is generous most women go down one size (max 1.5 sizes if you are a half size) on your normal size. Please do check the size charts before ordering via link below or scroll through the images
- Slice it and pay later with Klarna allows you to pay in 3 installments at no extra cost to you
- Spread the cost with super simple short-term installments automatically deducted monthly from your chosen payment card.
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- No interest or fees - ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
- Minimum spend £80
- Pay 1st installment when you purchase, 2nd Installment after 30 days and final installment after 60 days
- For example: Spanish Riding Boots classic £365 would be split into 3 installments of £121.66
- Select Klarna at checkout and they will do the rest
- Klarna FAQ's
(SOME EXCEPTIONS APPLY)
Standard UK delivery is FREE: 2-5 working days.
Express Delivery* (£5) - 1-3 working days (UK mainland only exception include Northern Scotland**)
Saturday Delivery* (£10) - available on orders placed before 11am (UK mainland only exceptions include Northern Scotland**)
*we book these services as selected by the customer we cannot be held responsible for delays by the courier company.
** excluded postcodes: AB,IV,KW,PA,PH
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
Some of the countries with free shipping include:
Europe (exceptions apply)
THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS APPLY:
Croatia + £20
Italy (Sardinia & Sicily) +£30
Saudi Arabia +£30
South Africa +£30
United Arab Emirates +£30
Items purchased outside of the UK may be subject to their own countries taxes/import duties.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please contact us if you do not see your destination listed at checkout.
Delays can occur in customs, and these delays are beyond our control. Most orders require a signature on receipt.
Important: Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
N.B. Should for any reason the goods need to be returned or exchanged all postage cost are to be borne by the customer. You must mark the return parcel 'RETURNS' otherwise we will get charged import duty on this item. If you don't state this on the parcel the import duty will be deducted from your refund.
We will endeavour to get the right sizing at the outset but should this not be correct The Spanish Boot Company WILL NOT cover postage costs on overseas items.
Please do contact us if you would like to order multiple items, you would like to arrange shipping yourself or have any questions.
Full refund to value of goods purchased within 30 days (compliant with Consumer Rights Act 2015) of receipt by customer provided goods are returned unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase. Regrettably this does not include any postage costs incurred by the customer.
Exchanges & Refunds
Exchanges and Refunds within 30 days provided goods are returned unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase.
Return items in mailing sack (do not tape the box) in original packaging i.e. cardboard inside boots
Returns are free (UK only) if you wish to return items by any company other than Collect+ via the Returns Center then this is at customer cost.
We are unable to offer free returns to overseas customers. We recommend using transglobalexpress.co.uk for the cheapest shipping options. Please do contact us with any queries or sizing advice so we can help to avoid the need to return items.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE 'RETURNS' ON THE PACKAGE OTHERWISE WE GET CHARGED DUTY WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR REFUND.
Notification and return of damaged or faulty products
Notification of faults must be given in writing accompanied with photographs (where applicable) to The Spanish Boot Company
Please send your completed returns form and photographs to email@example.com we will review the product and if we deem the product to be damaged or faulty we will liaise with you to rectify the issue.
Please do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage / re-collection costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
Made to Measure Service and Tailor-made order items
Please note that once a tailor-made item or a made to measure order has been made and supplied to you as a custom made item, you do not have the right to return for a refund or exchange if it is unsuitable. You do not have the right to return your item if you have provided the incorrect details or measurements.
Please be sure of suitability before purchasing. To cancel your tailor-made order or made to measure order you must notify us within 48 hours post purchase.
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card / bank account.
If you would like to waterproof the leather then we recommend Sno-seal. It is a beeswax that dries to a solid wax that stays on the surface of the leather also lubricating protecting against drying and deterioration.
We also have a leather wax that keep leather supple and water resistant.
Keep your boots in tip top shape with our adjustable boots shapers.
Our products are made with the best materials to a high standard of workmanship therefore we guarantee our products for one year to be free any manufacturing defects.
This is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. It doesn’t apply to a product that has been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorised repair.
If you believe you have purchased a defective product from point of manufacture then please follow our notification and return of faulty goods procedure in our Return & Exchanges t&c’s.
This does not apply to any products that were purchased as seconds or samples.
N.B. the faint line down the front of some styles is not a fault. This occurs during the manufacturing process because the boots do not have a front seam and they have to be rolled of the last. This line wears in to become unnoticeable.