Made to Measure: Spanish Riding Boots: Black Mock Croc
New and stunning absolutely love these and now available made to measure.
Classic black leather Spanish Riding Boots with all the embellishments in mock croc giving real texture to the detail! This adds a new dimension to the Spanish Riding Boot style, still with the interchangeable tassels giving lots of colours choices
- knee high matt leather uppers
- Full length outside zip
- interchangeable tassels
- Good-year welted flat, tread rubber or leather sole with added rubber overlay, sole is with integral cork layer for a natural breathable foot bed to aid ergonomic and anatomical support
- handcrafted in Valverde del Camino, Southern Spain, due to this there may be slight variances in colour and fitting
- Made to measure items take 8 weeks this can increase to 12 weeks at busy times and lead time can vary around Christmas
- They are non-refundable please refer to T&C's
Instructions for ordering:
- select a standard foot size this element is not made to measure. Please check the SIZE CHARTS before ordering we are finding women are taking their normal European size in this style.
- Select colour (if applicable)
- Select sole type
- Complete measurements using diagram for reference (see images)
- Use a flexible tape measure to measure yourself to fit the contour of your leg.
- Measurements will be taken without trousers or socks.
- For the measurements of the drawing, we will write down in cms the measurements that we have in the positions indicated by the letters:
- The letter J refers to the height of the boot from the back without counting the sole. To do this, with bare feet we will measure from the heel on the ground to where the edge of the boot will reach, we write down the cms of this height and make a mark on the leg with a pen, this signal will help us to know where we should measure the letter G. We have to make sure that the height of the boot will not disturb us when sitting or bending the leg.
- Letter G measures the width of our leg at height J: at the point where we have made the mark, we measure the width and write down the cms for this letter.
- The letter F is the widest part of our calf: surrounding the leg with the tape we must look for the widest point we have, where the tape opens the most, we write down the cms and also make a mark with a pen on the skin, from that mark to the heel on the ground, we will obtain the letter I.
- We will do the same with the letter E and H.
- For the letter D, we will measure the width above our ankles.
- For the letter C we will measure the width in cms surrounding the foot from the bottom of the heel to the top of the instep as shown in the drawing.
- For letter B we will measure the highest point of the instep passing the tape below the foot.
- Finally, for the letter A we will measure the circumference passing the tape under our toes.
- Slice it and pay later with Klarna allows you to pay in 3 installments at no extra cost to you
- Spread the cost with super simple short-term installments automatically deducted monthly from your chosen payment card.
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- No interest or fees - ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
- Minimum spend £80
- Pay 1st installment when you purchase, 2nd Installment after 30 days and final installment after 60 days
- For example: Spanish Riding Boots classic £365 would be split into 3 installments of £121.66
- Select Klarna at checkout and they will do the rest
- Klarna FAQ's
(SOME EXCEPTIONS APPLY)
Standard UK delivery is FREE: 2-5 working days.
Express Delivery* (£5) - 1-3 working days (UK mainland only exception include Northern Scotland**)
Saturday Delivery* (£10) - available on orders placed before 11am (UK mainland only exceptions include Northern Scotland**)
*we book these services as selected by the customer we cannot be held responsible for delays by the courier company.
** excluded postcodes: AB,IV,KW,PA,PH
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
Some of the countries with free shipping include:
Europe (exceptions apply)
THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS APPLY:
Croatia + £20
Italy (Sardinia & Sicily) +£30
Saudi Arabia +£30
South Africa +£30
United Arab Emirates +£30
Items purchased outside of the UK may be subject to their own countries taxes/import duties.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please contact us if you do not see your destination listed at checkout.
Delays can occur in customs, and these delays are beyond our control. Most orders require a signature on receipt.
Important: Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
N.B. Should for any reason the goods need to be returned or exchanged all postage cost are to be borne by the customer. You must mark the return parcel 'RETURNS' otherwise we will get charged import duty on this item. If you don't state this on the parcel the import duty will be deducted from your refund.
We will endeavour to get the right sizing at the outset but should this not be correct The Spanish Boot Company WILL NOT cover postage costs on overseas items.
Please do contact us if you would like to order multiple items, you would like to arrange shipping yourself or have any questions.
Full refund to value of goods purchased within 30 days (compliant with Consumer Rights Act 2015) of receipt by customer provided goods are returned unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase. Regrettably this does not include any postage costs incurred by the customer.
Exchanges & Refunds
Exchanges and Refunds within 30 days provided goods are returned unused and in original packaging with proof of purchase.
Return items in mailing sack (do not tape the box) in original packaging i.e. cardboard inside boots
Returns are free (UK only) if you wish to return items by any company other than Collect+ via the Returns Center then this is at customer cost.
We are unable to offer free returns to overseas customers. We recommend using transglobalexpress.co.uk for the cheapest shipping options. Please do contact us with any queries or sizing advice so we can help to avoid the need to return items.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE 'RETURNS' ON THE PACKAGE OTHERWISE WE GET CHARGED DUTY WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR REFUND.
Notification and return of damaged or faulty products
Notification of faults must be given in writing accompanied with photographs (where applicable) to The Spanish Boot Company
Please send your completed returns form and photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org we will review the product and if we deem the product to be damaged or faulty we will liaise with you to rectify the issue.
Please do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage / re-collection costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
Made to Measure Service and Tailor-made order items
Please note that once a tailor-made item or a made to measure order has been made and supplied to you as a custom made item, you do not have the right to return for a refund or exchange if it is unsuitable. You do not have the right to return your item if you have provided the incorrect details or measurements.
Please be sure of suitability before purchasing. To cancel your tailor-made order or made to measure order you must notify us within 48 hours post purchase.
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card / bank account.